Sunday, July 8, 2012

The cake that started it all...


My first paper cake was for my cousin's best friend, you see she was having her first birthday party in her life at the age of 40.  Much anticipation and preparation had been going on for months, I wanted to be part of the fun so I created this baby and filled each wedge for the party attendees. Each slice had a die cut Hello Kitty for the little girls, camping equipment for the big kids, 4 wheelers, cute little characters everyone love it old, young, male, or female.

Don't ask how much it was to send to Seattle....  Really you should know the postal size boxes before you create something this great.  I felt like I donated an arm and a leg to the US Postal Service when I  finished getting this on it's way.



















No comments:

Post a Comment